Comprehensive medicine review for the Special Purpose Examination (SPEX). Test and review for the general, general practice of medicine required for successful completion of the SPEX Exam. Focuses on clinical applications for over 20 content areas. Perfect for examinees who have not had recent experience with board or certification examinations.
- Create your own flashcards
- Mark and annotate questions
- Flexible question selector
What topics does it cover?
- Internal and Clinical Medicine
- Preventive Medicine and Public Health
- Physical Diagnosis
- Critical Care and Emergency Medicine