Comprehensive review for the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination (NAPLEX). In accordance with the most current NABP guidelines, this resource covers Providing Healthcare Information, Preparation and Dispensing of Medications, and Safe and Effective Pharmacotherapy.
- Create your own flashcards
- Mark and annotate questions
- Flexible question selector
What topics does it cover?
- Pharmacotherapy and Health Outcomes
- Preparation, Compounding, Dispensing, and Administration of Medications
- Brand-Generic Drug Review