Advanced Preparation for
The Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Examination
Federal Law Review
MPJE Competency Review
Written by an expert in pharmacy law and pharmacy practice
Exam Master’s MPJE Federal Law Review and MPJE Competency Review are designed to work together to offer the best possible preparation for the MPJE exam. Together these resources offer the following features for the MPJE candidate:
Advanced Federal Law Review
• Covers all major topics in federal pharmacy law • 120 questions with detailed scoring feedback • Detailed explanations for every question • References and Citations to Federal Statutes and Regs.
Why choose Exam Master’s MPJE Federal Law and MPJE Competency Review resources:
Federal Law Review Practice Exam Covers Major Topics Such As:
- Legal Responsibilities
- Licensure, Registration, Certification, and Operational Requirements
- Application of specific laws and regulations
- Acquisition and distribution of Pharmacy Products
- And many more!
A Great Resource to Pair with other MPJE Resources
The Federal Law Review practice exam will compliments our state-specific MPJE study exams perfectly. This practice exam paired with our Mastering the MPJE resource provides an excellent foundation for doing well on any state MPJE exam.
Insights on Statues and Regulations
The Federal Law Review has a robust focus on individual laws and regulations that federally certified pharmacists must comply with. This includes a detailed review of laws and regulations such as OBRA’s 90’s Title IV Requirements, controlled substance acts, HIPAA laws, FDA medical guides, and more!
Understand the Competencies
MPJE Competency Review helps you to thoroughly understand the legal and practice principles necessary to master the MPJE
- Competency Building Blocks of the MPJE Explained
- Covers Technical Specifications of the exam
- Includes test-taking strategies and study tips
- Includes practice questions to solidify learning
This resource offers the best foundation for any state MPJE exam.
Includes Commonly Prescribed Medications Review Practice Exam
Note: Some of the questions contained in the Commonly Prescribed Medications review may also be found in the NAPLEX review. However, these supplemental resources have their own specialized organization for added flexibility.