Comprehensive review for Internal Medicine certification or recertification. In accordance with ABIM guidelines, questions are based on patient presentations (primarily outpatient or emergency department settings) and are designed to evaluate the extent of the candidate’s knowledge and clinical judgment in the areas in which an internist should demonstrate a high level of competence. This product assesses expertise in the broad domain of internal medicine and the diagnosis as well as treatment of both common and rare conditions that have important consequences for patients.
- Create your own flashcards
- Mark and annotate questions
- Flexible question selector
What topics does it cover?
- Internal and Clinical Medicine
- Preventive Medicine and Public Health
- Physical Diagnosis
- Critical Care and Emergency Medicine